- Radon information can be found at these following sites: rapca.org/radon, epa.gov/radon, odh.ohio.gov/radonfeature. For information on radon gas in your home contact Kelli Steward with the Regional Air Pollution Control Agency at 937-225-4898 or our office at 937-498-7249.
- Power out? What to do with refrigerated and frozen foods during a power outage.
- Unused Prescription Drugs Dropbox at local Sheriff's office.
- 2013 Shelby County Infectious Disease Report.
- The #1 and #2 Infectious Diseases in Shelby County are Sexually Transmitted Infections (STI’s). Throughout Ohio and the United States the same statistics are similar. Here is a resource to receive testing and treatment for STI’s.
- July 2014 issue of our newsletter, It Takes a Community.
- Interested in Volunteering? Check out our Volunteer Opportunities page and our Emergency Preparedness page for information.