Sidney-Shelby County Help Me Grow Home Visiting Program
The Sidney-Shelby County Help Me Grow offers the Home Visiting Program at no cost and all services are voluntary to all parents.
Sidney-Shelby County Help Me Grow- Home Visiting
Help Me Grow's Home Visiting Program provides first time expectant or new parent(s) with health and child development information. The goal of this program is to give expectant parents the information and support they need to be prepared for the birth of their child and provide ongoing support for families to understand and maximize this period of development to age 3.
Who is Eligible?
- First time pregnant women (must meet HMG income guidelines, 200% or less than the federal poverty level).
- A first- time parent with a child less than 6 months of age (must meet HMG income guidelines, 200% or less than the federal poverty level).
- A child under age three with a substantiated case of abuse or neglect.
- A child under age three with at least one parent in active military duty.
Referrals can be made by contacting:
- The Sidney-Shelby County Help Me Grow Home Visiting Program at 937-498-2185
- Online via the HMG Home Visiting web site at www.ohiohelpmegrow.org